When you were a child, I loved you
and called you my son
I taught you to walk
taking you by the hands
although you didn´t realize it.
I bent down to feed you...
How can I give you up ?
How can I hand you over
because you refuse to come back and repent?
My heart is changed within me
all my compassion is aroused
I will not carry out my fierce angry
nor I will turn and devaste you
For I am God, and not man
The Holy among you
I will not come in wrath
"Voice of one calling in the desert,
Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for Him."
"The blind receive sight, the lame walk,
those who have leprosy are cured,
the deaf hear, the dead are raised,
and the good news is preached to the poor.
Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of of me."
For "I am the the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me."
...
...
Now you will follow me as a father
and when I call you
you will come freely like birds and doves
And I will settle home for you.
( a paraphrase of Hosea 11./ John 14:6 and Matheus 3:3 ; 11:5 cited )

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário